Sunday, February 17, 2008

For Kayla

Tagged
I've Been Tagged...I've been tagged by Kayla, I usualy never do these things but since she realy wanted me to I guess I will, but I'm for sure not gonna pass it on to anyone else.

What I was doing 10 years ago...I think in Feb. of '98 I was thinking about running for Sargent at Arms in the student body presidency (I won which resulted in me doing the daily video anouncements, having a vote in the ASB meetings and no real responsibilities). I was working on my part in a high school play "Of Moss and Men" it was a kinda lame who-done-it/ murder mystery/comedy where I was the star of the show with, no joke, zero lines. My charicter was a def/mute butler so I never talked but was on stage for most of the play and got to do some fun physical comedy.

5 Things on my "To-Do" list today...(I'll do tomorrow since today is over) 1. ride 2. make it to work on time 3. get home to play with Susie while Kayla runs 4. ride again 5. hang out with Kayla

3 Bad habits I have...1. picking my nose, I know it's grose but sometimes you've gotta do what you've gotta do and it's not my fault it feels good. 2. Not eating enough, it's just never a high priority of mine. 3. Eating too much candy.

Places I have lived...Parma ID-Rexburg ID-Provo UT-Albi France-Toulon FR-Brive FR-Frejus FR-Boise ID-Pocatello ID

Things Most people don't know about me...Doing drama stuff in high school is probably one, I believe evolution is very close to the truth and when I dream about winning the lotery one of the first things I'd buy would be some realy nice watches.

1 comment:

Mama Runner Parker said...

Thank you Steve--I especially like the part about picking your nose--you're so gross and so lucky I love you...