Sunday, August 17, 2008

Time to buy some gas

I've mowed my fair share of lawns in my day, back home we had a fairly big one I mowed all growing up and now at my duplex I mow the lawn alot of the time. But the thing about it all is that with all the grass I've cut I've never once paid for the gas to go into the mowers. Simple reason is that even though it may have been my responsibility to do the labor, I didn't own the grass I was cutting, so if there was no gas I just didn't mow cuz it wasn't my problem. But comming up oh so soon all that will change.

Kayla and I just got an offer accepted on a house in American Falls. A nice little place on a corner lot nestled between a school and a golf course. Not just any golf couse either I'll have you know. I drove around it a bit a few days ago on my lunch break and half the golfers I saw looked just like Lyle from Nepoleon Dynamite, we're talking work boots, Wranglers, mesh backed John Deere hat all coupled with a putter.









In other goings ons, here's a couple pics of our most recent excitements:






Susie and I admiring the award winning preserved fruits at the Bannock County fair. The competition was very intense as I'm sure you can all tell.


A nice shot from our most recent trip to the park. This is what happens when Mamma and Daddy are paying more attention to taking pictures than to what Susie is actualy doing in the pictures.


No comments: