Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hammer it out Baby!!

A while ago I remember mentioning on here that I miss the awsome music montages of the 80's. Well boy have I dug up a doosy! This is the opening credits from an educational cycling video my brother got when he bought a bunch of Greg Lemond Tour de France tapes on ebay and this one got thrown in with the mix. The full video features the 7Eleven team, some good advice, a little bit of really bad advice and of course an amazing soundtrack! Sit back and enjoy.



Here's a short sample of the lyrics (as much as I could type before realizing I'm too slow of a typer to keep up):

Round and round forever it seems
one among the field with a glorious dream, (ohooouuohohoh)
the heat is on gotta greak away,
Gonna jump!
Push it to the limit
finish line dead ahead
stretchin, stretchin out the gap, gap, gap!
Hammer it out
be a champion
Hammer it out!

No comments: